Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Bobby, G. Spi, and the Nameless Necklace

Hello people of Earth, today I'm going to show you how easy it is to make your own original necklaces out of everyday things and stuff you might find around the house.

This first one is my bobby-pin necklace or Bobby for short. yes, it is just a string with a bunch of bobby-pins put on it but it looks amazing and, honestly, nobody even notices they're bobby-pins when you put this much on it. It takes people a while to figure it out.

I like to call this the golden spiral necklace (or G. Spi) because that's, literally, what it is. (Well, it's the color of gold, anyway). I was getting into the car when I found this spiral thing on the ground and I cleaned it and kept it in my backpack and it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I decided to make it a necklace.

So this last one does not have a name because, sadly, I could not think of one... on this necklace is one of those twisting things at the end of a wind-up toy if you know what I'm talking about. I really just started wearing this because it came off of my favorite wind-up toy, which is now sadly broken, and for some reason I figured it was good luck.

Well that's all I've got for today, leave a comment below, tell me what you think or help me think of a name for my necklace! (yes. It needs a name.)

Thanks for reading,
~Vivien 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I remember when you wore the G. Spi when you came over :D Miss you!!!
    ~Aida

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete